2015 Radio Ad
Robert Lee Hamilton was raised in Northern California. Went to Red Bluff High where he was a starting offensive and defensive tackle for the undefeated Spartan Football Team – and took his place on the podium for placing 4th in the California State Wrestling Championships.
After high school, Mr. Hamilton ventured to Alaska and pursued a career as a commercial fisherman for ten years. He was on the cover of National Fisherman in the summer of 1987 [FV Pegasus]; in 1988/89 he fished the Bering Sea for Snow Crab on the FV Alaskan Monarch [often seen on the TV show "Deadliest Catch" and other documentaries]; in 1989, he purchased a commercial fishing boat and permit, which he operated for 5 years; and in May of 1992, became a licensed U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Marine Officer.
Mr. Hamilton has a bachelor's degree in journalism, with a minor in business, from CSU, Chico, and a juris doctor from Cal Northern School of Law (Chico, California). While in law school, he was elected for two consecutive terms as President of the Student Bar Association, appointed lead counsel for the prevailing party at the school's moot court competition, and passed the California Bar Exam without taking the conventional bar review courses.
While in law school, Mr. Hamilton started an Attorney Services business. The business quickly expanded as he began providing eviction services for attorneys and pro per litigants; paralegal services for attorneys; process serving, court filings, fax filings, skip tracing; along with mobile notary and certified loan signing services. During law school, Mr. Hamilton also authored a treatise entitled the "Attorney's Guide to Professional Process Serving".
Mr. Hamilton's unusual success and legal experience is the result of ingenuity, hard work, and an innate sense of justice. Mr. Hamilton understands, first hand, the emotional plight of anyone caught up in the legal system. His style of litigation is courageous, relentless, passionate – and often creative. No one will work harder to get you a just result than Robert Lee Hamilton.
DUI Specific Training and Experience:
STANDARDIZED FIELD SOBRIETY TESTS (SFSTs): Robert Lee Hamilton is trained in DWI Detection and SFSTs by both the NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION (NHTSA) and the INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CHIEFS OF POLICE (IACP). Your attorney should be thoroughly familiar with SFST procedures because, according to NHTSA, "IF ANY ONE OF THE STANDARDIZED FIELD SOBRIETY TEST ELEMENTS IS CHANGE, THE VALIDITY IS COMPROMISED."
- Placed 4th in the California State Wrestling Championships
- Starting Offensive and Defensive Tackle for the Undefeated Spartan Football Team [Red Bluff High]
- Passed California State Bar Exam without the conventional bar review courses
- Cal Northern School of Law [Juris Doctor]
- President: Student Bar Association [two consecutive years]
- Lead counsel for prevailing party at moot court competition
- Attorney Services Business [Eviction, Paralegal, Notary, Process Serving & Court/Fax Filing Services]
- Authored treatise entitled "Attorney's Guide to Professional Process Serving"
- California State University, Chico, Graduate.
- Commercial Fisherman in Alaska & Washington State
- Cover of National Fisherman [Summer of 1987 (FV Pegasus)]
- Bering Sea: Fished for Snow Crab on the "FV Alaskan Monarch" [often seen on the TV show "Deadliest Catch"and other documentaries]
- Owner/Operator: Commercial fishing boat and permit for 5 years
- Licensed U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Marine Officer.